Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 349





Day 349 December 15th

Comic book cover recreation contest

            By now it has to be pretty obvious that I love minimate phtoygraphy lol.  There are various places that will host toy photo contests from time to time and this one held on the Minimate Multiverse was one I had to enter!  Basically you had to recreate a comic book cover using minimates.  There were some absolutely amazing covers entered.  Thanks to having this amazing Starman custom I knew I had to find a cover to the Starman series to try my hand at recreating.  Add to that my photoshop works and it all came together nicely!  Once I had posted my finished version on Facebook it was pretty cool to see that Tony Harris, co-creator of Starman and the original cover artist liked what I had done!

No comments:

Post a Comment