Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 258


Day 258 September 15th

Age of Apocalypse Blink


             Blink is another one of my favourite characters to come out of the Age of Apocalypse storyline.  At this point in my comic reading/collecting I was all about Wolverine and the main X-Men titles.  I browsed around other books but these were the main ones and I was a hardcore Wolverine fan so I think it says a lot to the quality of the writers that other characters could rise up in my list of favourites.  I had wondered if DST made a Blink how they would do it and now I can say it was done awesomely!  The colours are dead on; the costume is perfect, right down to the quiver on her back and her javelins including a translucent, powered up one.  The reuse of Magiks teleportation base is a good fit here as well!  All in all this is easily one of my favourite minimates released this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment