Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 239



Day 239 August 27th

Loki

I have been a fan of Thor for a long time yet am ashamed to say I haven’t read a lot of his comics…there was just something about the character that I liked even without reading his comics. So now I am eating up his books, old and new, like crazy and loving it! One particular run I am looking forward to reading is the legendary Walt Simonson run which is coming in one large hardcover book! Loki here is from the Action Figure eXpress San Diego Comic-con exclusive Stormbreaker 4 pack which is part of Walts run. They even had Walt signing the box sets one of the days! I really dig the way Loki looks and how well the look translated from the comics to the minimate. The colours are awesome and the details look perfect! If this is any indication of how cool this run of comics is going to be the book cannot get here soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment