Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 218




Day 218 August 6th

KISS Love Gun boxed set

This is one of the very few grails I still had in my minimates collection and it was filled very recently! I had seen this set in Zellers of all places a few times early in my minimate collecting but never picked it up for some reason. When I finally decided that I really did enjoy the box design, with the minimate style fans and such, they were no longer around here and went for way more than I wanted to pay on ebay. I stumbled across a post offering one up for trade on the Multiverse and had to take a stab that it was still available even though the post had been up for a few hours already. Luckily for me it was still available and I could lay to rest another sought after piece of my minimate collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment