Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 224


Day 224 August 12th

Terror Dog

While I love me the Ghostbusters movies and am overjoyed with the minimates based off of them, that excitement barely can hold a candle to how I feel to be getting minimates based off of the Real Ghostbusters cartoon! This show was a Saturday morning staple of my childhood, right up there with the Bugs Bunny and Tweety show, Smurfs, Spider-man and his Amazing Friends, Snorks, Mr. T and the list can go on and on. I learned how to program our VCRs very early on so I could record the early shows in case I didn’t get up for them even! While this Terror Dog is just a basic repaint from the movie versions I like the blues and translucent combo, it looks really cool! It seems to have a cartoonier feel to it this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment