Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 318


Day 318 November 14th

Wolverine

            Wolverine has long been one of my all time favourite Marvel comics characters.  Despite the fact that many people dislike him and/or how much exposure he gets I still find that I enjoy the majority of the stories written about or with him in them.  I did find it odd that in the third wave of Marvel minimates the X-Men used for it were based off of their Ultimate looks as opposed to their regular universe looks.  Looking back I can see that the Ultimate comic universe was riding a huge high at the time and it made perfect sense to try and tap into that with these minimates.  As for the minimate, it hits that look pretty much dead on, even if Wolverine didn’t wear this particular uniform until a bit later.  I would have liked the black and orange uniform that he first wore though.

No comments:

Post a Comment