Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Day 305



 Day 305 November 1st

Minimate display at the Humboldt and District Museum

            I was asked if I would be interested in adding a display of toys to a new exhibit in my local museum.  I jumped at the chance as I figured it would be some good exposure for the Miniamtes brand!  The set up took awhile and I thought I had gotten pictures of all parts of it but now see that I missed the Pirate Raiders setup and Ghostbusters setup so I will have to go back and visit my minimates and get some more pics!


























6 comments:

  1. Hi, great collection and display! Which Back to the Future set had the flaming tire tracks with it? Did I somehow miss those or are they not "minimate" brand? Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!

    The flame trails are from the 25th anniversary box set that had Doc in the radiation suit, Marty, Biff and Principal Strickland.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool. Minimates belong in a museum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! I always enjoy looking at your pictures but this update takes the cake. Great job showcasing the little guys and gals! If you don't mind me asking, where did you get that wicked Ghost Rider bike?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!

    @lilGambit - the Ghost Rider bike was custom made by a mmmv member Antacost, one of the old guard and an amazing customizer who is missed greatly!

    ReplyDelete