Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 200


Day 200: July 19th

The 200th Day!!

I would like to thank all you readers for all your hits (over 11,000!!) as well as any and all comments and ‘Likes’ over on Facebook.

Bruce Banner and The Incredible Hulk

When I first saw the Marvel minimates at Wal-Mart there was basically the first 3 waves, slightly different packaging in some cases and no variants of course. I really liked them, something neat about the scale and simpleness of them really spoke to the toy lover that I had been repressing. I had quit collecting toys and a lot of it had to do with the super hero toys moving into the larger 6 inch plus size ranges and I simply did not have room to display them. I looked at them every time we went to Wal-Mart but hadn’t bitten the bullet and bought any. When Christmas rolled around I discovered the Hulk/Bruce Banner 2 pack in my stocking from my wife! This is still one of my favorite versions of the Hulk in minimate form!

No comments:

Post a Comment