Saturday, July 9, 2011

Day 190


Day 190: July 9th

Multiple Man

One day while discussing with someone what super power would be the coolest to have it dawned on me that being able to have more of myself around would be perfect for me since I always seem to have many different things I would like to be doing at any given moment, from work to school to writing and photography projects as well as spending as much time with my wife and kids as possible. So being able to create duplicates of myself as needed would be a no-brainer power for me. I was overjoyed at the announcement of a Multiple Man minimate and the fact that he was an army builder was even better, made it easier to amass a larger number even. DST did a great job, not only did they giver him spare arms to be able to go coatless but they even made it that he had a second version of his shirt logo on the back of the torso block! That is some great attention to detail right there!

No comments:

Post a Comment