Monday, July 4, 2011

Day 185




Day 185: July 4th

Frontline Captain America

To all my American readers, Happy 4th of July! Hope you guys have a great one! It seemed rather fitting as I was mapping out these upcoming blog posts that I had a new Captain America minimate to post for the 4th of July. I really dig the look they captured here and it is almost perfect. My one and only gripe is the holster sculpted onto the jacket piece. I find this to be too bulky looking and if I would want to use the jacket again elsewhere I stand the chance of needing to trim it off and touch up some paint to hide the removal. I do really enjoy the hand piece with the straps sculpted on for holding the shield! Also, much like the round shield for the regular Cap, this one has the straps molded onto the back as well – such a great little nod to details!

No comments:

Post a Comment