Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 84


Day 84: March 25th

WW 2 Captain America

Part of the Captain America: Through the Ages box set this version of Cap has a look pretty consistent with how this era was shown in the Reborn miniseries, aside from the shield. I had not read the miniseries until recently and have to say I thought it was great! I found I liked this minimate more than I thought I would, the colours, bulky chain mail top piece and the helmet I really dig! There is a second helmet that does not have the chin strap but I find I do not enjoy that version very much at all.

1 comment:

  1. Right now, this is my favorite Cap 'mate. I haven't read the series, but I really do like the look of this one even as my regular Cap. Only thing I'm not too fond of is, that because of the bulky piece the arms movement is somehow limited. I guess I need to fix that sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete