Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 68


Day 68: March 9th

TRU Street Fighter II four pack

Featuring M. Bison, Chun Li, Ryu and Shin Akuma

Back when these came out I never bothered to hunt them out since I had all the minimates in it from their respective 2 pack releases. Over time I down graded my collection and stopped being a completist. I sold off many side parts of my collection including the SF2 minimates. I was talking with a good friend of mine in the fall and in passing had mentioned I really missed my SF2 minimates, since I had been playing the game a bit on the playstation2. Low and behold a package shows up from him with this 4-pack as a Christmas gift! I had never seen these mates in person and the difference in color between these and the regular releases is mind blowing – these ones look so much better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment