Sunday, March 20, 2011

Day 79



Day 79: March 20th

Modern Heroic Age Iron Man

This is the one minimate from this box set that really sells the set. This look is based off his latest, ‘bleeding edge’ armor, which is a sleeker more streamlined armor. The only thing that detracts from this look is the slip over mask; it is just too bulky for this look. I fixed this by swapping out the head for the head on the Hulk Buster Iron Man, since the head under the big mask of the Hulk Buster looks perfect. The proof is in the pudding with the pictures I think!

1 comment:

  1. See, I'm all in for the slip over masks. I really like them on Deadpool and even on Spidey, when most peaple utter meh. But here, you are totally right! The second picture looks like an Iron Man mate I really wnat to have in my colletcion. (I lack both, Hulk Buster and the MHA IM.)

    ReplyDelete