Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 74


Day 74: March 15th

Abigail Brand – custom

Now I have come across Agent Brand only a few times in various comic stories but thought she might be a useful addition to my comic storyline I am working on so I gathered the parts. This is the first custom I have done with a decal thanks to Luke and his discovery of a thinner sticker paper. Once I had all that I just needed the green hair, which there was not a lot of selection of. That is until I scored the test shot parts lot and had several green hair styles to work with!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks man! your supplying decal put a nice touch on this custom and with the hair pretty much made it possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. agent brand was seen a lot in the ultimate comics. she took over after nick furry was left in an alternate universe (see: ultimate power) -max

    ReplyDelete