Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 419


Day 419 February 23rd

TRU exclusive Ratchet

As part of a deal to produce a line of Sony Playstation Minimates DST made 2-packs based on various games such as Ratchet from Ratchet & Clank.  Out of the 4 sets in this wave this was the only one I had not been able to get until recently.  Honestly I was not sure what to expect as I have not played the games or anything so I was basically approaching this set blind outside of knowing the names from advertisements.  Even in the package I was still unsure but one opened Ratchet really blew me away!  He is solid and seems bigger than a standard Minimate even though he is not; he is just really well made and looks great!  I love the detailing and the overall feel of him.  My only concern is that his one arm seems to be fused at the elbow joint; I am going to have to take some time when I can to see if I can get that to open up and move.  This is defiantly a keeper for the random collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment