Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 399


Day 399 February 3rd

Vampire Wolverine

Nice twist to the story here, but I won’t spoil the logistics of it here for anyone who has not read the story but still wants to.  While some bemoan the popularity of Wolverine and his seemingly overuse and such I have always enjoyed him and part of why is for these over the top moments like this one.  Being able to have him become a vampire, even though temporary, is just a neat twist in the story and I like how it worked.  I have read many rants about how it was poorly written and would never work like that and on and on and on and while I respect everyone’s right to their own opinion, I just have to chuckle since I don’t let myself get tied down in the logistics of stuff that is meant to be fantastic and unrealistic – seems kind of the point of the medium!  The fanged snarl on this Minimate is so dead on to the character it is unbelievable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment