Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 127


Day 127: May 7th

Free Comic Book Day

As it is the first Saturday in May it has been deemed to be Free Comic Book Day!! This has been going on for close to 10 years now and I have not missed very many. Marvel has even started planning their first comic book based movie to open as close to this day as possible. This year Thor opens on this weekend so Kye and I will go to it after we hit all the comic shops for our loot! Since it is close to my birthday I always use this as a birthday outing for myself and anyone else that comes along. In 2005 and 2009 DST did Free Comic Book Day minimate giveaways which were huge hits especially among the customizer crowds!

2 comments:

  1. Really like it! For some reason, FCBD in germany is always the second weekend in May.

    ReplyDelete