Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 8


Day 8: January 8th

HALO Warthog

Now I have no problem admitting to the fact that I have no knowledge about HALO at all. I think I may have played the very first game once maybe twice but it didn’t hold my interest at all. So when they announced that they were making HALO minimates I was happy to feel no qualms about not buying any of them. That is until the Warthog came along. The biggest thing for me is that finding vehicles in the minimate scale is not an easy thing to do so I pretty much jumped at this one! It has great size, holds up to five minimates and looks good for any kind of military/soldier or special ops type display or play. I loved vehicles for my toys when I was a kid so vehicles for minimates are a no-brainer for me and I will likely buy them even if I don’t collect the rest of the minimates from that line. Case in point here, the Warthog comes with a Spartan but I don’t even plan on keeping him since he holds zero interest for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment