Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1


Day 1: January 1st

Brown Wolverine from Toys R Us wave 9

The package with my trade for the 3 exclusive sets arrived on New Years Eve but I held out opening them so I could have brand new minimates on the 1st of the 2011, plus I had already hatched the idea for this project and thought these would be great lead offs for it! It only seems fitting that I start with the Wolverine from this wave, since he is one of my all time fave comic book characters, don’t know why just something about him keeps me interested. This is a great looking minimate overall, the new mask, new hair and of course the piece that I think sells the piece for me – the folded down mask that can hang on the back of the character so it looks like Logan has pulled his mask back off his face like he does in the comics! Little improvements like these make it great to collect this line!



No comments:

Post a Comment