Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38


Day 38: February 7th

Stay Puft Marshmallow Man

Here we have another giant star of the first Ghostbusters movie. Anyone, even someone who is not a big fan, will know who the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is…who could not remember a gigantic marshmallow man! DST did a fantastic job capturing his look in the smaller scale of the minimates. While many complain about not getting the giant characters as minimates of giant scale I think as look as they get the look right I will overlook the scale…it’s one of the reasons I started collecting minimates to begin with!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you're pictures are great! It's nice to se the scenes that you recreate with your minimates, I tried to do that but you got it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I have been doing a lot of work on getting my photo skills honed to where they are now...I have big plans and need to keep the skills sharp! Enjoy the blog and comment away!

    ReplyDelete