Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 34




Day 34: February 3rd

C2E2 Battle Beast

Now this is another abnormal entry since it is still sealed in its bag! I am torn on what to do here since I am not 100% sold on how these guys look. In fact I have had a couple already and traded them away without opening them. So I put the question out to you, the readers of this blog, what would you recommend – do I open it and check it out? Or is there someone out there who is in need of him and wants to buy/trade for him? Let me know what you have to say on this!


3 comments:

  1. You know that you will love him if you open him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta say, it sounds like delusional denial. Open the bag and he'll steal your soul; after all, you *are* addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta say it is tempting to crack it open and check it out for sure...I only had a few Battle Beasts as a kid and remember thinking they were pretty neat and they often squared off against my collection of M.U.S.C.L.E. dudes since they were all roughly the same scale. As a minimate collector *cough*addict*cough* this uniform scale concept is very appealing...we will have to see if it makes it to the weekend without opening it lol!

    ReplyDelete