Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 100





Day 100: April 10th

Thor

Happy 100th Day!!! When I started this blog getting to the 100th day seemed a very long way away but here it is! When I was planning this out and deciding which minimate I wanted to use on this post I had a lot of different ideas. In the end the movie version of Thor won out since I had so much fun taking pictures of this minimate that it only made sense to use it for this special landmark post. I am really excited to see the movie and am really happy with how great this minimate looks! Thanks to everyone who is enjoying this blog for the past 100 days and here is to the next 100!

2 comments:

  1. Bring on the Artmates!! Congrats on 100 days of 2 inch plastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is to the next 1,000 days ;)

    ReplyDelete